Wiregrass Hope Center
Wiregrass Hope Group is a resource for extending hope and healing to individuals and families by offering practical assistance, addressing emotional needs, and encouraging spiritual growth. Through faith-based and secular programs Wiregrass Hope Group seeks to positively impact families throughout the Wiregrass community. The following are just a few of the many ways that you can further the work of Wiregrass Hope Group through volunteering.
• Provide administrative assistance (help with newsletter and mail-outs).
• Serve as a mentor to pregnancy clients or be a dad mentor.
• Serve as a volunteer receptionist (answer phones, greet clients, help with filing and making copies).
• Distribute promotional items/ brochures to churches, schools, and businesses.
• Serve as a church/organization liaison.
• Help with special Fundraising Events.
• Volunteer as a Character and Relationship Program Presenter.
• Serve as a sorter and fluffer in the donation in-take area.
• Provide web-site design and editing.
• Take home laundry (wash baby clothes, maternity clothes, etc.)
• Baking cookies/casseroles for special events such as tours, meetings, etc.