Join Us for Worship
We worship at 8:30, 9:45, and 11 every Sunday. With three unique worship formats, compelling preaching, and enthusiastic participation, worship at Covenant is the highlight of a corporate journey that we’re on together.
Contact Ashley Hicks at 793-4440 or email him at email@example.com for questions or help.
Jambo! Welcome to Camp Kilimanjaro, where you’ll have an epic expedition through the book of Proverbs!
Click here to Pre-Register!
Every day, our kids are faced with choices—will they choose wisely or foolishly? As they safari up Mount Kilimanjaro, your trekkers learn that true wisdom comes only from the one true all-wise God, who wants us to be wise! And He’s filled the book of Proverbs with wise sayings for us! As they study Proverbs, your hikers will learn to have
- ears that hear and do the Word of God;
- hearts that trust in the Lord;
- tongues that are tame;
- hands that get to work;
- feet that walk with the wise!
Set your compasses for Africa and prepare for an epic expedition at Camp Kilimanjaro VBS June 29th – July 2nd 9 am – 12 noon. Register now thru June 19th!The cost is $10 (includes t-shirt) Contact Chelsea Keener at 793-4440 with any questions.
A.D. The Book of ACTS
Featured Upcoming Events
(For a complete list of events, visit our Events page.)
- Covenant UMC is a safe place, it is a place of worship and fellowship. It is a place of Family.David Johnston
- Covenant is the real deal. They don't just have faith in Jesus, they put action with their faith. They do wonderful work locally in Dothan and around the world. They have been such a great blessing to Love In Action here in Dothan. God bless all of you.Ken Tuck