Join Us for Worship
We worship at 8:30, 9:45, and 11 every Sunday. With three unique worship formats, compelling preaching, and enthusiastic participation, worship at Covenant is the highlight of a corporate journey that we’re on together.
Contact Ashley Hicks at 793-4440 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or help.
We hope you choose to worship with us here at Covenant for Easter this year! We have so many activities and worship services planned just for you and your family!
As we approach Holy Week, mark these dates down on your calendar.
- Traditional Seder Meal – Thursday, April 2 at 6 pm in the Fellowship Hall. Contact Emily Hearn to make your reservation today!
- Good Friday Service – April 3 at 6 pm in the CLC Gym; led by our Contemporary worship team.
- Easter Carnival – Saturday, April 4 from 11 am-1 pm outside by the playgrounds. Be sure to purchase your family pass for $10. You will receive an additional pass as part of an outreach opportunity to invite another family to Covenant! Don’t miss this fun event for the whole family.
- Easter Sunday, April 5 – We will offer our regular worship schedule with 8:30 Traditional, 9:45 Contemporary, and 11:00 Collide Worship.
- If you would like to purchase Easter Lilies to honor a loved one or purchase one in someone’s memory, please click here (covenantdothan.org/easter-lillies/).
- Click this link for a glance at this year’s Holy Week (covenantdothan.org/holy-week/)
Why In The World
Featured Upcoming Events
(For a complete list of events, visit our Events page.)
- Covenant UMC is a safe place, it is a place of worship and fellowship. It is a place of Family.David Johnston
- Covenant is the real deal. They don't just have faith in Jesus, they put action with their faith. They do wonderful work locally in Dothan and around the world. They have been such a great blessing to Love In Action here in Dothan. God bless all of you.Ken Tuck