W E L C O M E H O M E
We are excited to be gathering in-person again! Currently, we are only gathering for worship services, and childcare is offered for children up to age 4 with a reservation. Before joining us on campus, we wanted to inform you of some changes you may notice during our gatherings so we may continue to come together in a safe, healthy, and welcoming environment. Below are some action steps we are taking as we move forward, together.
- Hand-sanitizing stations are located throughout buildings.
- Masks will be required at all times while on campus. If you do not have one, we do have masks available for you and your family.
- Distancing guidelines are in place, and seats are marked to help guide you. Our CovCrew is also happy to assist you in finding a seat!
- High-traffic areas will be thoroughly sanitized, and our sanctuary/gym will be cleaned between services.
- When you greet others in services or our lobbies, we ask that you opt for a smile and a wave rather than a handshake as our CovCrew will be doing the same!
- Offering stations will be available during each service. We encourage you to consider other giving options such as online or text to give.
- We have a new system in place of passing attendance pads, Text in Church, that we will utilize throughout all services.
- If you are not feeling well, have a weakened immune system, or health concerns, we encourage you to join us online for any of our services.